The official Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Season 2 Reloaded content Patch notes have released. As the “mid-season” update that fans have come to expect, Season 2 is set to release the most content ever seen in a Call of Duty title.
Season 2 Reloaded is set to release on March 30 at 12 a.m. Eastern Time for all major systems. However, players can take a sneak peek at what will arrive with the update and what will arrive later down the line.
Black Ops Cold War Season 2 Reloaded content
There are just over three weeks of Black Ops Cold War Season 2 left but plenty of content is releasing before Season 3. Activision released a full roadmap for what to expect at the update’s launch and within the next couple of weeks.
As the roadmap details, there’s a solid amount of content coming both at launch and in-season. Fans can read below for a full preview of what to expect.
- Miami Strike (6v6) (Launch)
- Mansion (2v2, 3v3) (Launch)
- Golova (Multi-Team) (Launch)
New Modes and Features
- Multi-Team Hardpoint (10 squads of 4) (Launch)
- Prop Hunt Maps and Props (Launch)
- Gunsmith Customs (In-season)
- Weapon Tuning (Launch)
- Gunfight Tournaments (Launch)
New Operators and Weapon
- Wolf: NATO (Launch)
- Rivas: NATO (In-Season)
- ZRG 20mm Sniper (In-Season)
Season 2 Reloaded File Sizes
- PlayStation 5: 12.2 GB
- PlayStation 4: 7.4 GB
- Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S: 14.18 GB
- Xbox One: 9.13 GB
- PC: 8.1 GB
Warzone Update Sizes
- PlayStation 5: 52.0 GB
- PlayStation 4: 52.0 GB
- Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S: 57.8 GB
- Xbox One: 57.8 GB
- PC: 52.4 GB (Warzone Only) / 133.6 GB (Warzone and Modern Warfare)
The official Patch notes for the Season 2 Reloaded weapon tuning and bug fixes will release along with the full update. For Warzone fans, the download will become available on March 31 at 1 a.m. Pacific Time. Black Ops Cold War players can expect the update at 12 a.m. Eastern Time on March 30.