The arrival of Season 7 has introduced two new weapon unlocks into COD Mobile, the Hades and now the Crossbow. The Hades light machine gun has been in the game since Season 7 launched last week but the Crossbow is a new arrival. Since it didn’t start with the season, though, players have to unlock it a different way to the Hades.
Instead of going through the Battle Pass and its many tiers, players can partake in an event to earn themselves the Crossbow. Like all COD Mobile events, there’s no monetary fee to enter, so players don’t have to spend a dime to unlock the new weapon. They will, however, have to put some time into multiplayer.
Unlock the Crossbow in COD Mobile Season 7
The seasonal challenge players are looking for is called “Target Practice.” Players can find this through the COD Mobile main lobby screen. There are seven challenges to complete in the event, each one giving players a reward for completion. Of course, the Crossbow is the last reward on the set, so players have some work to do.
The full challenge list, and the rewards for each, are found below.
- Use the Sparrow Operator Skill five times in MP matches: 200 Credits and 1,000 Battle Pass XP
- Kill five enemies with the Sparrow Operator Skill in MP matches: 15 Weapon XP Cards and 1,000 Battle Pass XP
- Earn One Shot, One kill medal five times in MP matches: MW11 (Scarab) and 2,000 Battle Pass XP
- Kill 15 enemies with Pistol in any mode: Striker (Scarab) and 3,000 Battle Pass XP
- Kill 15 enemies with Shotgun in any mode: The Big Guns and 3,000 Battle Pass XP
- Kill 25 enemies with any Shotgun equipped with five attachments: Fennec (Colorweave) and 4,000 Battle Pass XP
- Win five MP matches with the Toughness Perk equipped: Crossbow and 5,000 Battle Pass XP
The final challenge in the set, win five multiplayer matches with Toughness equipped, rewards players with the Crossbow and 5,000 Battle Pass XP. Players need to complete the other six tasks in order to get to this challenge.
Once all seven are complete, though, the Crossbow is unlocked for use in the COD Mobile gunsmith.