Another week, another set of Fortnite challenges are live in Chapter 2 Season 7. Following the first week’s batch, Week 2 offers players both simple and difficult tasks to complete for Battle Pass XP. However, all are worth doing for the whopping 210,000 XP up for grabs.
The challenges arrived a little earlier than expected, as they’re usually live on Thursdays of each week. However, the Epic quests were released first on Tuesday, June 15. This means that the Legendary quests will release on Wednesday, June 16. This will likely be the schedule for the rest of Season 7, unless Epic Games decides to change things up.
The full list of Week 2 challenges in Fortnite Season 7
The Epic quests are the challenges that fans have grown accustomed to over the many seasons of Fortnite. There are the standard seven tasks that players can complete to level up their Battle Pass and unlock Season 7’s unique skins.
The complete list of the Fortnite Week 2 challenges are as follows:
- Search chests at Corny Complex or Lazy Lake (0/7) – 30,000 XP
- Explosive damage to opponents or opponent structures (0/500) – 30,000 XP
- Collect spray cans from warehouses in Dirty Docks or garages in Pleasant Park (0/2) – 30,000 XP
- Destroy equipment at satellite stations (0/15) – 30,000 XP
- Search for a graffiti-covered wall at Hydro 16 or near Catty Corner (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Visit different named locations in a single match (0/5) – 30,000 XP
- Enter a UFO (0/1) – 30,0000 XP
As the list shows, there aren’t too many difficult tasks in Week 2. A majority can be accomplished by simply playing Fortnite or visiting a certain location. However, there are one or two that could trip players up.
The first of these difficult tasks is the challenge of destroying equipment at satellite stations, as players might not know which equipment to destroy. Of course, destroying everything in sight would be enough to complete the challenge. The second tricky task is entering a UFO. While their location is easy to find, many players will be attempting to enter them throughout the week.
As long as players keep attempting the various challenges, they’ll complete all of them with relative ease. This will net them 210,000 XP and then they can proceed to complete the Legendary quests.