The weekly release of the Epic and Legendary Quests in Fortnite Chapter 2 – Season 7 will soon be up on the player base. Every Thursday, new Fortnite challenges drop for players to complete and earn Battle Pass XP, and Week 5 is no different.
In Week 5 of Season 7, there are seven total Epic Quests and six total Legendary Quests that add up to offer nearly 400,000 XP toward a players’ Battle Pass. This is a huge chunk for fans looking to unlock the season’s unique skins, like Kymera or Dr. Rick Sanchez.
Completing the Week 5 challenges in Fortnite
As always, the Week 5 batch in Fortnite Season 7 is split up into two categories: Epic and Legendary Quests. The Epic set is a little more popular since it gives out slightly more XP but both sets are worth completing if players want the most XP possible.
Below, players can see the full list of challenges in Week 5:
- Destroy computer equipment at satellite stations or Corny Complex (0/3) – 30,000XP
- Damage IO Guards (0/250) – 30,000 XP
- Eliminate Trespassers (0/2) – 30,000 XP
- Deal damage with IO or Alien weapons (0/500) – 30,000 XP
- Loot supply drops (0/2) – 30,000 XP
- Damage a saucer with a pilot inside (0/800) – 30,000 XP
- Open an IO Chest at a satellite station or Corny Complex (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Get Sloane’s orders from a Payphone (0/1) – 15,000 XP
- Interact with a CB Radio (0/1) – 45,000 XP
- Place welcome gifts in Holly Hatchery (0/2) – 30,000 XP
- Deploy Alien Nanites (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Dance near Zyg and Choppy (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Get infected by an Alien Parasite and talk to Sunny (0/1) – 30,000 XP
By quickly skimming over the two lists, players might notice a couple of unfamiliar sights. For example, Holly Hatchery is a new POI in Season 7 as of the v17.10 update. Another addition is that of Alien Nanites, which players need to deploy in Week 5 for 30,000 XP.
Upcomer will have guides for these challenges and more, coming throughout the week, to ensure that players can earn the XP as quickly as possible.