It’s a new week in Fortnite Chapter 2 – Season 7 and that means one thing: new challenges have been leaked. For years, data-miners have managed to dig into the game files and discover the weekly challenge lists in advance of their release. The challenges traditionally release in Fortnite on Thursday mornings, which means players have two days to look over the list.
The case for Week 7 of the battle royale is just the same. Both the Epic and Legendary Quest lists have been leaked early for all players to see. There aren’t a ton of changes to either set, with the same amount of XP available (390,000 XP) and the same number of overall challenges. However, players still need to see the individual tasks so that they can get a head start in Week 7.
The Week 7 challenges in Fortnite
Epic Games is keeping the same formula in Week 7. There are five Legendary Quests and seven Epic Quests. The first Legendary Quest awards 15,000 XP and the next rewards 45,000 XP. After that, every challenge in either set rewards players with 30,000 XP for their Season 7 Battle Pass. To unlock the season’s skins in an efficient manner, it’s necessary to complete the challenges.
Below, players can see both the Epic and Legendary Quests in Week 7 of Fortnite:
Week 7 Epic Quests
- Use the Recon Scanner to spot an enemy player (0/1) – 30000 XP
- Visit Misty Meadows, Catty Corner, and Camp Cod in a single match (0/3) – 30000 XP
- Search ammo boxes (0/5) – 30000 XP
- Defeat Riot (0/1) – 30000 XP
- Reach top speed in a Whiplash (0/1) – 30000 XP
- Drive a Whiplash through the storm (01) – 30000 XP
- Complete Whiplash time trials (0/1) – 30000 XP
Week 7 Legendary Quests
- Construct a wooden hatchery (0/1) – 45000 XP
- Mark an Alien Egg (0/1) – 30000 XP
- Collect records from Pleasant Park or Craggy Cliffs (0/2) – 30000 XP
- Stoke campfires near different hatcheries (0/2) – 30000 XP
- Collect parenting books from Holly Hatchery or Retail Row (0/2) – 30000 XP
There aren’t too many tough tasks in this week’s sets. However, as always, the Legendary Quests will involve more attention as they can’t be completed by simply playing Fortnite normally. Luckily, for fans, Upcomer will release several challenges guides throughout the week to help with completing some of the peskier tasks.