Due to its nature as a free-to-play game, Apex Legends has several currencies, which means it also has codes for said currencies and other promotional rewards that players can redeem.
How to redeem codes for Apex Legends through EA
To redeem any vouchers/codes you might have for Apex Coins or other currencies that you purchased through EA, you’ll need to follow these steps:
- Sign into your EA account
- Click the Redeem Product Code tab
- Fill in your code and hit next
If everything is working correctly, your content will populate in the game the next time you open it.
How to redeem Monster Energy drink codes
Apex Legends and Monster Energy have a collaboration going until December 31, 2021 where players can submit their receipts for certain Monster Energy products in exchange for codes you can exchange for Apex Legends loot. Receipts for any Monster Energy, Monster Ultra, Monster Java, Monster Hydro or Juice Monster qualify for in-game content codes. Be sure to check out the full terms and conditions before purchasing anything.
Once you have a qualifying receipt follow these steps:
- Create an account on apexlegends.monsterenergy.com
- Login to your account and upload your receipt (be sure the date of purchase and the store name are visible in the picture)
- Allow up to 24 hours for the receipt to be processed
- Check your account for the codes you’ve unlocked
Getting the codes is only the first half of this process, however. Once you have your code from the Monster Energy website, login to the Apex account you want to use the code on. Note that these codes are platform locked, so you’ll need to use them where you actually play. They also can’t currently be used with the mobile version of Apex Legends. When you’re on your platform of choice, follow these steps to redeem your Monster Energy Apex Legends codes:
- Login to your EA account on your platform of choice for Apex
- Open the main menu
- Select the Store tab
- Choose the “redeem code” option on the bottom left part of the page
- Enter your Monster Energy code and submit
- Your item will be added to your inventory, which you can check out in the Loadout tab