In the recent v17.50 update for Fortnite Chapter 2 – Season 7, Epic Games introduced a new way for players to earn XP. With Season 8 quickly approaching, some players need an extra boost in order to reach max level on their Season 7 Battle Pass. Luckily, the Island Games Quests are the perfect solution to closing the gap and earning players those coveted Battle Pass skins during Season 7 of Fortnite.
While the Epic and Legendary Quests are still the best way to earn XP week to week, the Island Games Quests offer additional rewards and XP, on top of the quests. To mark the occasion, Epic Games introduced a plethora of new game modes for players to hop in and complete the challenges in the Island Games set. Players can see all of the new modes and the challenges/rewards below.
The Island Games Quests in Fortnite Season 7
The Island Games run until Sept. 8, so players have a little less than a week to earn all of the possible rewards. Also, once the event ends, the Limited-Time Modes will also leave Fortnite. Players can see the names of those modes below.
- Red vs. Blue Rumble
- Prison Breakout
- Finest’s Realistics (2v2)
- Red vs. Blue Lava
Each mode is unique and players need to play specific ones in order to earn a specific reward from an Island Games Quest. Speaking of the quests, the exact challenges and their rewards are listed below. The nature of the challenges are listed first, followed by their associated rewards.
Island Games Quests
- Complete Island Games Quests (0/5) – On the Rise Emoticon
- Complete Island Games Quests (0/7) – Wavebreaker Wrap
- Complete Island Games Quests (0/9) – Qwerty Axe Harvesting Tool
- Deal damage with Shotguns or Sniper Rifles in Red vs Blue Rumble (0/5500) – 20,000 XP
- Buy legendary weapons from vending machines in Red vs Blue Rumble (0/6) – 30,000 XP
- Get eliminations in Red vs Blue Rumble (0/50) – Drooly Spray
- Buy weapons of epic rarity or higher in Prison Breakout (0/5) – 20,000 XP
- Get eliminations in Prison Breakout (0/25) – 20,000 XP
- Deal damage while inside a “Prevalent” sedan in Prison Breakout (0/1500) – 30,000 XP
- Assist teammate with eliminations in Finest 2v2 (0/750) – 20,000 XP
- Deal damage from above in Finest 2v2 (0/2500) – Beachball Banner Icon
- Deal damage with SMGs or Pistols in Red vs Blue Lava (0/5000) – 20,000 XP
- Destroy enemy structures in Red vs Blue Lava (0/200) – 30,000 XP
- Hunt wildlife in Wildlands Survival (0/30) – 30,000 XP
- Search containers, coolers, fridges, or tolls in Wildlands Survival (0/25) – 30,000 XP
- Catch Zero Point fish or Vendetta Floppers from fishing in Wildlands Survival (0/10) – Starfish Banner Icon
There are certainly enough tasks in the event to occupy players for at least a week. There’s also a massive 250,000 XP up for grabs here, along with the other rewards. If players want to reach max level on their Battle Pass before Fortnite Season 8, the Island Games Quests are the perfect solution.