As the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare multiplayer reveal inches closer, we’re starting to get a bigger picture of the mode as a whole — now including equipment and special skills. Thanks to numerous leaks, there is very little we don’t know about multiplayer (supposedly).
Now, known leaker TheGamingRevolution is providing the alleged details of equipment and special skills.
Modern Warfare equipment list
As with all leaked information, this is not confirmed by any official source. Both Activision and Infinity Ward have remained quiet in regards to Modern Warfare‘s multiplayer. However, TheGamingRevolution claims to have a source inside the developer studio.
Without further ado, here is the supposed equipment list for Modern Warfare multiplayer:
- Frag Grenade
- Semtex Grenade
- Proxy Mine (Bouncing Betty)
- Throwing Knife
- Smoke Grenade
- Stim Shot (Similar to Black Ops 4)
- Snap Shot (Outlines enemies within a radius)
- Heartbeat Sensor
- Decoy Grenade
- Gas Grenade
As you can see, there is a ton of options when it comes to both lethal and tactical equipment. While this is new information, most of this equipment has appeared in previous Call of Duty titles.
New special skills in Create-A-Class?
If the word “special” reminds you of Specialists, then you would be correct to think that. Although, TGR stressed in his video that these special skills are nowhere near like Specialists from previous games.
These skills simply go on your class and recharge throughout the course of a match. You are able to have a different skill on every class. Currently, these skills are going by the name “Field Orders,” but that is subject to change come launch.
- A stationary Riot Shield that you can use for cover
- Similar to Black Ops 4 Assault Packs but deals extra damage
- Deflects incoming enemy projectiles
- Allows to place a marker and choose where you respawn after death
- Silences your footsteps and makes your character move faster. Can hear enemy footsteps more clearly
- Deploys an RC drone with an EMP bomb attached and destroys killstreaks
These are all of the special skills that we are currently aware of. There could be more or fewer come launch. TheGamingRevolution also let it be known that things are still being tested and balanced.
That’s it for Modern Warfare equipment and special skills! Stay tuned to Daily Esports for all Call of Duty: Modern Warfare news and leaks.