The LK24 was one of the weapons that received the most weapon changes in the COD Mobile Season 7 update. Along with the Holger 26, the LK24 received over six total changes to its stats and attachments. Seeing this many alterations has players wondering whether they should equip the LK24 on one of their loadout slots in Season 7. The short answer to this inquiry is yes, as the AR now possesses a top loadout in COD Mobile.
Luckily, in the wake of these weapon changes, the community has already discovered the best new loadout for the LK24 in COD Mobile.
Best LK24 gunsmith loadout in COD Mobile
An increase in the AR’s damage multiplier is among the biggest changes to the LK24 in Season 7. Also, some adjustments to its recoil and ADS bullet spread must taken into account. The exact patch notes for the changes are seen below.
- Increased Damage Multiplier on chest from 1 to 1.1 without any attachment
- Slightly decreased Horizontal Recoil without any attachment
- Increased Hip Fire Accuracy without any attachment
- Decreased ADS Bullet Spread from -6.6% to -9% and Horizontal Recoil from -6.7% to -9% when equipped with MIP Strike Stock
- Decreased ADS Bullet Spread from +9.6% to +8% when equipped with No Stock
- Decreased ADS Bullet Spread from +8.4% to +6% when equipped with YKM Light Stock
- Decreased ADS Bullet Spread from +10% to +8% when equipped with YKM Combat Stock
With these changes in mind, the Season 7 recommended loadout for the LK24 in COD Mobile is found below:
- Barrel: YKM Integral Suppressor Light
- Stock: No Stock
- Laser: OWC Laser – Tactical
- Underbarrel: Strike Foregrip
- Rear Grip: Granulated Grip Tape
The YKM Integral Suppressor Light and No Stock are the biggest changes to the loadout. The barrel makes use of the AR’s newfound damage profile while the stock attachment is the new best option in the specific attachment category. With the updated changes to the LK24, this is one of the best loadouts to use in Season 7.