Rocket League celebrates the NASCAR Cup Series race by adding a bunch of new NASCAR items on May 6, including three playable cars in one bundle.
The NASCAR 2021 Fan Pack will add the Ford Mustang, Chevrolet Camaro and the Toyota Camry to Rocket League. All of these cars sport the dominus hitbox and will come with nine new player banners, nine NASCAR team decals and one set of fresh wheels.
NASCAR is the second of several Rocket League collaborations
After Lamborghini and Ford unexpectedly entered Rocket League earlier in the year, NASCAR is the second of four collaborations so far. Announced in March of 2021, NASCAR and Formula1 are both set to debut in May 2021, with NASCAR coming on May 6.
The nine teams that are featured in the NASCAR Fan Pack are as follows:
- Roush Fenway Racing #6 (NASCAR Ford Mustang Decal)
- Stewart-Haas Racing #10 (NASCAR Ford Mustang Decal)
- Team Penske #22 (NASCAR Ford Mustang Decal)
- Chip Ganassi Racing #1 (NASCAR Chevrolet Camaro Decal)
- Richard Childress Racing #3 (NASCAR Chevrolet Camaro Decal)
- Hendrick Motorsports #9 (NASCAR Chevrolet Camaro Decal)
- Richard Petty Motorsports #43 (NASCAR Chevrolet Camaro Decal)
- Joe Gibbs Racing #18 (NASCAR Toyota Camry Decal)
- 23XI Racing #23 (NASCAR Toyota Camry Decal)
Drivers, take your places on the starting grid. The @NASCAR 2021 Fan Pack is just around the next turn and will arrive on May 6!
Get your pit crew ready so you can stack your garage with the latest gear from the top teams in the sport.
— Rocket League (@RocketLeague) May 3, 2021
The NASCAR 2021 Fan Pack will be available for 2000 credits, or about $20. This is a noticeable difference from the recent Ford F-150 and Lamborghini battle-cars. Each of these vehicles cost $20 on their own. However, the NASCAR pack will add three new cars to Rocket League. In addition, a free NASCAR Trail will be available to claim on May 6 as well.
The NASCAR Fan Pack will only be available in Rocket League for a week. However, it will return throughout the year to celebrate other NASCAR events. Although Psyonix was unable to provide a date for the upcoming Formula1 pack, it is “coming quite soon.”