VALORANT’s next big update is on the way, and Patch 2.07 is bringing some quality of life changes to agents, as well as competitive changes, social changes and the usual batch of bug fixes.
Patch 2.07 doesn’t include many big changes, but Astra and Viper players get to see some minor quality of life updates for their characters. Raze players will need to be more careful about using their Blast Packs, and everyone should benefit from the small social and competitive updates.
VALORANT Patch 2.07 agent changes
These agent changes focus more on quality of life than balance. There are also several bug fixes worth checking out here.
- Gravity Well now pulls agents when they are defusing the Spike
- If this pulls them out of defuse range, it will cancel their defuse
- Fixed a bug that was improperly calculating damage to decayed players, allowing them to survive lethal damage in some cases (Usually this happened when enemies had their health decayed and were shot with a Marshal)
- Added audio cues to indicate when Raze boosts into the air from her Blast Pack
- Updating VFX for Raze’s ultimate, Showstopper, so they are less obscuring and clear out of the play space faster
- Can no longer plant the Spike after using Gatecrash while Dimensional Shift is active
- Can no longer place Spycam in Cyber Cage projectiles
- His Tripwires now display to observers with team colors.
Quality of life, social and competitive changes
There are a lot of minor bug fixes and small quality of life changes coming to VALORANT with Patch 2.07:
- Fixed localization issues with the server selector and promotion screen
- Fixed a bug that was causing the Match History filter to work incorrectly
- Improved the feel of the ping wheel selection tool, making it feel more predictable to use
- Fixed a bug preventing players from receiving a penalty for being AFK after a remake
- Fixed bugs involving Russian and Thai keyboards.