VALORANT Patch 2.11 is the final patch of Act 2, and it’s a small one. The patch includes a few minor changes and does not touch on the rumored price changes that were leaked by ValorLeaks.
For patch 2.11, Replication makes its return to VALORANT, replacing Escalation. Other than that, the update includes performance improvements, minor quality-of-life changes, and some small bug fixes.
Future Weapon Price Changes | #VALORANT
~ Frenzy : 500 >>> 450
~ Stinger : 1100 >>> 950
~ Bucky: 900 >>> 850
~ Judge: 1600 >>> 1850
~ Bulldog: 2100 >>> 2050
~ Guardian: 2400 >>> 2250
~ Marshall: 1000 >>> 950
~ Operator: 5000 >>> 4700
~ Ares: 1600 >>> 1550
— Mike – Valorant Leaks & Info (@ValorLeaks) June 7, 2021
VALORANT weapon price changes
Despite alleged leaks, VALORANT patch 2.11 comes without the weapon price changes. These were initially leaked by ValorLeaks, but the authenticity of the leak has yet to be confirmed. However, ValorLeaks has accurately reported leaks in the past.
Patch 2.11 is the final patch before Act 3, where major changes are expected to arrive, such as a new agent. It is not outside the realm of possibility that Riot is saving the weapon price changes for patch 2.12 and beyond. It should also be noted that these price changes may never see the light of day at all.
It’s worth noting that if the leak comes to be, the rumored price changes include 50-cred gaps for the first time. Where weapons (and abilities) were always rounded to full 100-cred increments, we may now see smaller jumps by 50. It looks like a sizable overhaul to the economy system could be coming, if these leaks come to fruition.
Patch 2.11 notes
So, while the weapon price changes aren’t live yet, here’s what updates are present in patch 2.11 for VALORANT.
- Added a Leaderboard search bar to help you find players by name.
- Replication is back as part of the modes rotation and will replace Escalation for now.
- Improved Client framerate by 1% on average for medium to high spec machines by optimizing abilities, equipment, and weapons in your inventory
- Optimized Agent and Environment mesh clipping calculations.
Game System Updates
- Fixed fonts for various regional languages to improve readability
- Updated ping wheel and radio wheel to ignore non-movement inputs while the wheel is displayed
- Fixed an animation issue with abnormal hand positions while equipping weapons.
- Fixed an issue where Reyna couldn’t sell then rebuy Dismiss ability during Buy Phase.
- Fixed a bug that was causing an infinite load symbol while viewing a friend’s career
- Fixed several Leaderboard UI bugs.
VALORANT patch 2.11 is expected to release soon.