As the VALORANT scene continues to expand, there are more players than ever picking up the title. Transfers worldwide are difficult to keep track of, but this article will serve as the central hub for the most notable VALORANT transfers.
- Pioneers will reportedly play with Jamal “jammyz” Bangash instead of Jason “jmoh” Mohandessi for the upcoming VCT. The VCT Stage 3 Challengers 2 event will begin on July 29
- Knights could reportedly replace Terry “dsr” Rioux. He did not play with the side in their most recent matches during the Knights Months Gauntlet
- Team BDS transitioned to a six-man roster following the signing of Guillaume “GatsH” Kalka on July 20, as first reported by VLR.gg
- On July 21, Cosmic Divide joined Team Divize, an esports startup based in North America
- Team Singularity replaced Denis “Gray” Daniljuk and will play with Aleksandr “hvoya” Eremin
- Former unsigned European team M4LIK was picked up by Vexed Gaming on July 19
- Star duelist João “jannyXD” parted ways with Portuguese team FTW Esports
Jammyz — July 27
Arguably one of the best free agents on the market in North America, jammyz will play with the Kansas City Pioneers during the upcoming VALORANT Championship Tour Stage 3 Challengers 2 event, as reported by Upcomer on Tuesday, July 27.
The former Version1 player was known for his time as a stand-in during the VALORANT Masters event in Reykjavík, Iceland, which concluded on May 30. At the event, Version1 finished inside of the top six, earning $40,000 in prize money.
Jammyz trialled with several rosters, following his successful stint with Version1, but failed to join a team. The 22-year-old, who will likely settle for a Tier 1 roster, has a shot to prove himself once more at the highest level.
He will replace Jmoh, who is recovering from health issues at the time of publication. The “majority of my hearing is gone right now from the infection but I overall feel better,” Jmoh said on Twitter today.
Majority of my hearing is gone right now from the infection but I overall feel better. I won’t be playing tomorrow but I wish the boys the best and I also want to say thank you to everyone that was wishing me well. #KCPVAL
— jmoh (@jmohGG) July 29, 2021
Knights — July 27
The Pittsburgh Knights could replace dsr on their VALORANT roster, as first reported by Upcomer on July 27.
Following the report, Knights played four official matches without dsr during the Knights Monthly Gauntlet event. They beat Synergy twice and defeated Project 13. They are set to face off against Squirtle Squad, who have Built by Gamers player Tristan “Critical” Trinacty.
Critical has been granted permission to play the event with Squirtle Squad, but he remains under contract with Built by Gamers. Joseph “Bjor” Bjorklund is also playing in the event with YFP Gaming.
This article will be updated when more information is released regarding VALORANT transfers.