The latest update for Call of Duty: Warzone went live early on February 5, and brings some much-needed fixes. Developer Raven Software (for the sixth time) fixed the stim glitch, added some Operator missions, and patched some other persistent bugs in Call of Duty: Warzone.
While the patch notes for the update aren’t too extensive, it’s the substance that counts. If this update can finally end the stim glitch, Call of Duty: Warzone players’ biggest priority will have been addressed. However, Raven has stated multiple times that the glitch is fixed, so nothing is certain until tested by players.
Below, you can read the full patch notes for the latest update to Warzone.
Warzone Feb. 5 patch notes
- New fix to remove infinite stim glitch
- Adjusted match bonus and kill XP reward of Kingslayer mode to be more in line with Verdansk battle royale.
- Adjusted the timing of ammo replenishment during empty reloads for BOCW weapons.
- Certain operator missions for Stitch should now track as intended.
- Fixed visual for the “Heavy Handed” Sledgehammer in the Player Armory.
- Fixed issue where at high prestige levels, progress towards next level shown in Barracks Seasonal Progression did not match what was shown on the top banner of the main menu.
- Removed Tier Skips from Modern Warfare Bundles
- Previewing Bruiser Cord watch in the Hot Shot Bundle will now display correct watch
- Fixed various minor issues including images, icons, and names.
- Fixed a crash that occurs when launching the game due to changes being made to Windows GDI32.
In addition to the patch notes, Raven Software also updated the playlists in Warzone. You can see what’s been added and removed below.
- Verdansk Battle Royale – Armored Royale
- Plunder – Quads
- Rebirth Island – Resurgence Trios
- Plunder – Blood Money Trios
Hopefully, this update will finally resolve some of Warzone’s most irritating issues. However, if previous updates are any indication, we could see the arrival, or resurgence, of certain glitches in the coming days.
Stay tuned to Daily Esports for more Call of Duty news.