It’s a new week in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7, which means there’s a fresh batch of Alien Artifacts up for grabs. The Artifacts are solely used to upgrade the Kymera skin that’s featured on the Battle Pass. The more Artifacts that players collect, the more options they have when upgrading Kymera. Epic Games only releases a set number of the resource, though, so players need to grab as many as possible if they want the most options.
In Week 4 of Season 7, there are a total of five Alien Artifacts ripe for the taking. Each of the Artifacts gives players four of the resources. This means that there’s a grand total of 20 Artifacts that can be added to the player’s Kymera menu. However, their locations aren’t as easily outlined Players will need to do some hunting to collect each one.
Luckily, that hunt is made a little easier by reading below and seeing the exact location of each Alien Artifact.
Finding the Week 4 Alien Artifacts in Fortnite
The Week 4 Artifact locations aren’t nearly as difficult as some have been in previous weeks. Each Artifact is found at a certain POI. Therefore, players won’t have to scrounge around strange parts of the Fortnite island.
The five different POIs in which the resources are located at are as follows:
- Holly Hedges – Inside the red plant building in the center of the POI
- Dirty Docks – Inside the blue warehouse underneath the stairs on the north side
- Steamy Stacks – In the center building on the blue pipe
- Weeping Woods – On the second story of the large log building floating near a window
- Lazy Lake – Behind the shed of the yellow house in the northwest part of the POI
Epic Games has made it so that the Artifacts aren’t too easy to find but they’re also not impossible. As long as players spend some time looking for them in the outlined areas above, they’ll have all five in no time.