There’s about a month until the release of Fortnite Chapter 2 – Season 8 but that doesn’t stop the weekly challenges from coming. This is Week 10 of Season 7 and the Epic and Legendary Quests are releasing on Wednesday and Thursday as per usual. However, data-miners were able to discover both sets’ tasks early.
This has become commonplace following an update in Fortnite. Data-miners dig into the files and discover weeks worth of challenges in advance of their release. Fortnite players don’t necessarily care how it’s done, though, as many simply like to get a head start on learning the challenges for the week. Players can see the Week 10 set and find out how to complete them below.
The Week 10 challenges in Fortnite Season 7
Epic Games is sticking with the formula players have come to know and love in Week 10. There are six Legendary Quests that offer 180,000 XP and seven Epic Quests that give out 210,000 XP. This adds up to 390,000 possible XP that players can earn in Week 10 just by completing challenges.
That XP is then transferred directly to players’ Battle Passes. With Season 7 winding down, ranking up the Battle Pass to tier 100 becomes much more important. Below, players can see both the Epic and Legendary Quests for Week 10.
- Use the Grab-itron or Saucer’s tractor beam to deliver a tractor to Hayseed’s Farm (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Travel in an Inflate-A-Bull (0/200) – 30,000 XP
- Visit the Guardian Towers (0/3) – 30,000 XP
- Catch a gun while fishing – 30,000 XP
- Outlast opponents (0/200) – 30,000 XP
- Eliminations at close range – (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Damage Doctor Slone (0/50) – 30,000 XP
- Get Slone’s orders from a Payphone (0/1) – 15,000 XP
- Damage an opponent in the Slurpy Swamp abduction site (0/1) – 45,000 XP
- Collect a Grab-itron (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Place video cameras at different landing ship locations (0/3) – 30,000 XP
- Visit an Abductor (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Visit Slurp Factory inside the Mothership (0/1) – 30,000 XP
The Legendary Quests will release on Wednesday with the Epic Quests arriving a day later. Players need not worry if some of the challenges look daunting or confusing. Upcomer will release a number of guides that will help players complete the tougher challenges in Week 10 of Fortnite.