It’s a Tuesday during a season of Fortnite and that means new challenges have leaked for the week ahead. Epic Games will likely release the Chapter 2 – Season 7 Week 9 Epic and Legendary Quests on Wednesday or Thursday of this week. However, data-miners, like @iFireMonkey, have discovered what the challenges will be beforehand.
The weekly challenges are still the easiest way for players to earn XP for their Season 7 Battle Pass. Completing every Epic and Legendary Quest for the week will net players a little under 400,000 XP. For players also looking to unlock the Superman skin, the Epic Quests must completed each week. Of course, players need to know how to complete the challenges in order to reap the rewards.
The Week 9 challenges in Fortnite Season 7
As always, there are seven Epic Quests that are each worth 30,000 XP and six Legendary Quests that equate to 180,000 XP. The Legendary tasks are generally tougher to complete and take some special attention. The Epic Quests can usually be completed by simply playing Fortnite as per usual.
Both of the Fortnite Week 9 challenge lists can be seen below.
- Launch toilets with a Grab-itron (0/2) – 30,000 XP
- Dance on an Abductor or as a passenger on a Saucer (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Avoid taking damage while dealing 100 damage to opponents in a single match (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Reveal an opponent with a Recon Scanner, then hit them with a Railgun (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Drive an IO vehicle with off-road tires (0/1000) – 30,000 XP
- Use IO Launchpads (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Cary an alien sample from a Satellite Station’s Dish to an entrance of Corny Complex (0/2) – 30,000 XP
- Get Slone’s orders from a Payphone (0/1) – 15,000 XP
- Equip a Detector, then disable an Alien Billboard in one match (0/1) – 45,000 XP
- Collect resources in Holly Hatchery (0/100) – 30,000 XP
- Eliminate Trespassers (0/3) – 30,000 XP
- Place a Bioscanner in an Alien Biome (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Place Spy Probes (0/3) – 30,000 XP
If the challenges look a bit daunting at first glance, players shouldn’t worry too much. Upcomer will release several challenge guides throughout the week to ensure players can complete the Week 9 challenges with ease.