Every veteran Fortnite player knows the drill by now. As a new week dawns, new Fortnite summer challenges leak. The Week 8 batch releases on Wednesday, July 28. But, thanks to the work of data miners, both the Epic and Legendary Quests are public knowledge.
Epic Games hasn’t fiddled with the formula much this season. The challenges usually release on Thursday of each week and the total earnable XP adds up to close to 400,000. The Epic Quests contain seven challenges while the Legendary Quests house six much harder tasks. Both sets will take players some time to complete but the process can be expedited by knowing what lies ahead in Week 8.
The Week 8 challenges in Fortnite
The Legendary Quests are a bit more difficult to complete but can be more rewarding. The second challenge on the list rewards the player with 45,000 XP, which is offset by the first only rewarding 15,000 XP.
On the other side of the challenges, the Epic Quests aren’t tough in the slightest. As long as players pay attention to the list, they can complete most of the challenges in a couple of matches. Below, players can review the two lists for themselves.
Week 8 Epic Quests
- Use Shield Potions in a single match (0/4) – 30,000 XP
- Collect building resources (0/750) – 30,000 XP
- Visit Coral Cove, Base Camp Golf, and Unremarkable Shack (0/3) – 30,000 XP
- Build structures (0/25) – 30,000 XP
- Complete bounties from bounty boards (0/3) – 30,000 XP
- Ignite enemy players or enemy player structures (0/15) – 30,000 XP
- Emote in front of a camera at Believer Beach or Lazy Lake (0/1) – 30,000 XP
Week 8 Legendary Quests
- Get Slone’s orders from a payphone (0/1) – 15,000 XP
- Collect access card from an IO Guard (0/1) – 45,000 XP
- Plant wiretaps at different key locations (0/3) – 30,000 XP
- Interact with an IO Operative’s computer (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Mindwipe Bunker Jonesy, Swamp Stalker, or Human Bill (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Converse with characters to identify an infiltrator (0/5) – 30,000 XP
If some of the challenges — the Legendary Quests, in particular – look a bit daunting, fear not. Upcomer will have multiple challenge guides releasing throughout the week to ensure players have an easy time completing the Week 8 challenges.