Charybdis’ passive is Raging Tides, which increases her attack speed alongside her Tide. Whenever a SMITE player successfully lands basic attacks, Charybdis’ Tide is increased. If a player uses an item effect proc, then Charybdis deals less damage.
- Tide Attack Speed : Attack speed increases up to 10 + 0.75% per level, at max Tide
- Reduction : Item damage reduced by 35%
- Basic Attacks : 2% Tide on Hit
Spike Shot is Charybdis’ first ability, allowing her to fire spikes for a short duration and deal basic attack damage. These spikes pass through minions and cover a wider area compared to normal basic attacks. If Charybdis hits an enemy player and a wall, then Spike Shot deals extra damage.
- Minion Damage : 60/70/80/90/100% scaling
- Splinter Damage : 10/15/20/25/30 (+10% of your physical power)
- Splinter Tide : 2% Tide per hit
- Duration : 4s
- Cost : 50/55/60/65/70
- Cooldown : 14s
Next, Capsize lets Charybdis fire a blast of water at her enemies. Opponents who get hit by it get slowed down and receive a physical protection debuff. Capsize can be channeled longer to become wider, deal more damage and strengthen the effects of its debuff.
- Damage : 80/130/180/230/280 (+85% of your physical power)
- Extra Scaling : 30%
- Slow : 40% on max Tide
- Physical Protection Reduction : 40% on max Tide
- Duration : 4s on max Tide
- Cost : 60/65/70/75/80
- Cooldown : 16/15/14/13/12s
When Whirlpool Form is toggled, Charybdis increases her movement speed and deals damage to opponents who get caught in the area. Whirlpool Form can be amplified by toggling it again and using 30% of Charybdis’ Tide. Doing this increases damage and movement speed, as well as granting her extra damage and a knockup. When Charybdis is submerged in her whirlpool, she is immune to damage and cannot be targeted for a few seconds.
- Damage : 10/15/20/25/30 (+5% of your physical power) every 0.5s
- Amplified Damage : 20/30/40/50/60 (+10% of your physical power) every 0.5s
- Exit Damage : 60/100/140/180/220 (+65% of your physical power)
- Movement Speed : 20%
- Amplified Movement Speed : 40%
- Cost : 70/75/80/85/90
- Cooldown : 17/16.5/16/15.5/15s
The Maw Hungers
This is Charybdis’ ultimate, which makes her immune to crowd control for a short duration while gaining movement speed. Charybdis can make an attack as she charges to deal damage to enemies and carry them back before chomping down on them for a stun and damage. If Charybdis kills an opposing player with The Maw Hungers, then she receives another duration of increased movement speed and immunity to crowd control to attack again.
- Charge Damage : 60/90/120/150/180 (+20% of your physical power)
- Bite Damage : 300/400/500/600/700 (+150% of your physical power)
- Movement Speed : 35%
- Stun Duration: 1.3s
- Cost : 100
- Cooldown : 90s
Charybdis is scheduled to dive into the SMITE battlefield on Aug. 24.